Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Every Probate Rule Of Law Was Violated

While the City Police of Napa, California, was planning to run me out of town, I was finishing up my Associate of the Science in the Administration of Justice degree at the local college. Even though my mother was passing away, I am proud to say she still remained active. I gave her the job of watching her baby grandson in the electronic swinger while I attended class.

It was one day, that her first born son, Elton Kantor, came to visit her at her home. He had abandoned her 40 years earlier because she married a Gentile. (Certain things are okay for males to do, but not females). Not one phone call, not one visit, not one birthday card. It was me who made the irrevocable mistake of letting him into her life. Silly me, being the Jewish matchmaker I was, I wanted to see mother and son reconcile.

To Learn More About Human Trafficking In The United States, click this banner:

It was soon after that that Elton asked me about an estate attorney in Napa. He indicated that "our mom" wanted to draw up a Trust before she passed away. Elton was extremely charming through those days. Being a paralegal, I told him about the best estate lawyer in the Napa Valley. Elton was always successful in everything.

I did not realize that he was at that time in the process of bankruptcy, divorce, and in the midst of transferring his multi-million dollar business over to his children. Inter alia, issues that would disqualify Elton as unfit from being an executor and trustee .

When a mother is married, busy raising children, attending college, she just can't do everything.

To Learn More About Human Trafficking In The United States, click this banner:

After the City of Napa ran me out of town, my mother was passing away at the hospital. I was fortunate enough to "sneak" back into town to visit her at her last days. Even then my mother's Physician summoned me out of the room and told me that someone called to say, they were trying to bring me home from over seas. I now speculate and believe it was an intrusive ploy by Napa Police Sergeant Randy Bowman, the Jew.

Returning back to my area of political asylum in Timbukk-Tu (Auburn, California) and after my mom passed away, the true nature of Elton began to rear its ugly head. He had called me to ask me if I wanted any of my mom's garbage.

When I asked about the jewelry, fur coats, and money, he told me, "IF IT WASN'T FOR ME, YOU WOULDN'T BE GETTING ANYTHING! SHE DIDN'T WANT YOUR HUSBAND TO HAVE ANY PART OF HER ESTATE. YOU ARE A JESUS FREAK AND YOU ARE CRAZY! I TOLD MOM THAT THAT WAS ALL THE REASON THAT YOU SHOULD HAVE A PART IN HER INHERITANCE!"

Unfortunately, I did not have any evidence until later.

I filed a Motion To Suspend The Powers Of The Trustee on the grounds of being unfit, mismanagement of funds, with possible illegal propensities for:
  1. Disinherit anyone because of a religion he or she chooses

  2. Disinherit anyone because of a choice of marriage he or she chooses

  3. Disinherit anyone because of physical or mental disability.

I also declared this executor a conflict of interest because an executor is an officer of the court. I maintain litigation against the Napa County Court for one of the most extensive abuse of power today and have reported it nation-wide; American Bar Association(s); and, United Nations-Third Geneva Convention.

Without alleging fraud, but dancing around it using these issues, in 1998 I filed my Motion To Suspend The Powers Of The Trustee. This Petition was ignored!

While the punks were allowed to "kick my ass" at the Coldwell Banker Affiliate Properties in Susanville, California, Elton Kantor was tinkering with my funds.

I called him several times to ask to be consistent when sending me the funds; that I had bills due and was losing control of my life. Please review the letter he sent me by clicking here.

As you see, Elton wanted to intrude on, inter alia, my privacy by forcing me to breach physician-patient confidentiality privileges.

Regardless, when a punk at the Coldwell Banker Affiliate Properties finally slashed my tires and reported ME to my Parole Officer. It was then that my Parole Officer forced me into mental health treatment; Still, I DID NOT HAVE TO PROVE ANYTHING TO THE "TRUSTEE"!

The Elton Kantor letter indicates, "PROOF OF YOUR ATTENDANCE". I did not, nor would not, provide proof resulting in my monthly distribution being cut off. (Yoo. Hoo. I'm talking to you. Isn't that gallant of me?)

In response to this letter I wrote back: (Nobody do this, you could get in trouble)

DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES

Psychological Health Associates and Forensic Evaluation

Paul Jungian PhD MFT

320 Richmond Rd., Suite B

Susanville, CA 96130

(530) 931-0026

It has come to our attention that approximately 30 years ago male persons were discoverd by statistic, that during mid-life crises, they were committing their wives to mental hospitals for various reasons, many instances were that these types of men instituted relationships with younger women or that financial conditions were such motives to dismiss their wives.

Seemingly, this appears to be the reason in the case of Ms. Nelms. Here, there involves an inheritance with a person in full control of her financial status. Record has shown that many times one who asks questions regarding such status, it would be easier to dismiss the weaker party by placing him/her into a sitution which diverts his/her attention.

Recommendation

Ms. Nelms has been caring for several wild horses that she has supported for approximately one year. it would be extremely devastating for her to, at this time, to lose her beloved animals. Additionally, we find that any person in the equine science who trains wild horses is greatly respected in the horse industry and must be stable minded in order to handle them.

Sincerely, Paul Jungian, PhD MFT

(Jungian is a kind of psychotherapy)

To learn more about Human Trafficking in the United States, please click on Equestrian Travel Mall and Legal Services.

No comments: